7.30.2011

Taiwan hair trends (LONG/MED hair)!

Go check out taiwan hair trends (short hair) if you haven't already ^^
So here are the long and medium hair trends I saw back in Taiwan; of course, I saw people with straight hair too, but most of the girls (and even my hair stylist said so) all want wavy/curly hair! No more straight perms or straight irons :o

 



 

 

So what it is is big curls starting from the ear down, while the hair from the ear to the roots are straight. Some girls have side-swept bangs, whereas other have full front bangs (either choppy or straight); I only saw a few without bangs~ And of course, most girls have dyed their hair to some degree of brown hehe (like me :> )

Next hair trends post will be Korean Hairdos/updos~
click MEEEE for Korean hairdos/updos =)


No copyright infringement intended! Tell me if you want me to take these pictures off ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment