8.02.2011

August trends in Japan! (The shoes and the bags)

This post will be on the shoes and accessories part
that are what every one is getting in Japan =)

1. The wide-rimmed big summer hats! White, tan, or brown are popular and more common colors (or try navy blue :).

2. The ankle socks with shoes, high heels, sandals, etc~ (Preferably thinner socks, not crew socks lol). I've seen a lot of Japanese girls wear socks that have ruffles (but that's a bit too much for me hehe ._.)

3. The Satchel bag. I loove these bags!! They're so vintage-y and simple. I'd prefer a brown leather-like one but that may just be me :)

And that's just a few! So subscribe to see more August trends in Japan! (Thanks hehe)

Go see my previous post on August trends in Japan: part 1 shirts and shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment